Riverside is a great place to live, but it’s not so great when dealing with pests. If you’re dealing with a rodent problem, you’re not alone. Many residents of Riverside have to contend with these pesky critters.
So, what’s the best way to keep the rodents in Riverside at bay? Find out how you can keep rodents at bay with Riverside pest control! You can do a few things to deter them from making your home their own.
Clear Signs Of Rodents In Your House
The first step in tackling a rodent problem is to identify the signs that you have a problem in the first place. There are a few tell-tale signs that will let you know that you have these house rodents in your midst:
- Droppings: Rodents will leave droppings wherever they go. If you see small, dark droppings around your home, it’s a good bet that you have a rodent problem.
- Chew marks: Another sign that you have a rodent problem is chew marks. Rodents like to chew on things, and they’ll often leave behind small pieces of evidence in the form of chew marks.
- Nests: If you find a small nest made out of shredded paper or other materials, there’s a good chance that rodents are the culprits.
- Sounds: Rodents are active at night, so if you hear scurrying or gnawing sounds from your walls or ceilings, it’s a good indication that you have a problem.
Knowing what to look for can help you get rid of rodents faster.
Rodents Can Cause Many Problems Around Your Home
Not only are California rodents a nuisance, but they can also cause various problems around your home. Some of the ways that rodents can cause problems include:
- Damaging your property: Rodents like to chew on things, and they can do a lot of damage to your home if left unchecked. They can chew through insulation, wiring, drywall, and other building materials leading to serious repair costs.
- Spreading disease: Rodents can also spread disease. They can carry harmful bacteria and viruses that can cause illnesses in humans.
- Attracting other pests: Rodents can also attract other pests to your home, such as insects.
If you have a rodent problem in your home, taking care of it as soon as possible is important.
Tips To Keep Rodents Away From Your Home
Now that you know how serious a rodent problem can be, it’s time to take action to keep them away from your home. Some tips to keep rodents away from your home include:
- Seal up any cracks or holes: One way to keep rodents away from your home is to make it difficult for them to get inside in the first place. Take a look around your home and seal up any cracks or holes that you find.
- Remove food sources: Another way to keep rodents away is to remove any food sources that might appeal to them. This means keeping food in airtight containers and taking out the trash regularly.
- Keep your home clean: A clean home is less likely to attract rodents. Be sure to sweep and vacuum regularly to reduce the chances of a rodent infestation.
If you want effective rodent control in Riverside, the key is using a professional exterminator.
The Solution To Total Rodent Control For Your Home
If you’ve tried all of the tips above and are still dealing with a rodent problem, it’s time to call the professionals. At Compass Pest Management, we have the experience and know-how to get rid of your rodent problem for good. We specialize in rodent control, and we’re here to help you take back your home.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation. We’ll come to your home, assess the situation, and recommend the best course of action to get rid of your pesky rodent problem and keep pests from coming back.