Norco, CA Pest Control
Reliable Pest Control In Norco, CA
Norco, or as some of us know it, "Horsetown USA," is a unique place with beautiful horses on properties and designated horse trails alike. Unsurprisingly, exploring the area is often done on horseback, but there are many hiking opportunities too. You can also visit Silver Lakes Equestrian and Sports Park for its sports facilities and live events and attend local festivals for something fun to do.
But beyond horses, Norco is home to other members of the animal kingdom, some of which are nuisance pests no one wants in their home. Some invasive species settled in the region due to our climate, some thrive due to the lack of natural predators, and some are native to the area.
No matter the species or the size of the issue, if you are struggling with an infestation, Compass Pest Management can help with pest control in Norco, CA, which you can always count on.
Residential Pest Control In Norco, CA
Even if some might not deem home pest control in Norco, CA, necessary, it is crucial for several reasons. First and foremost, pests like nuisance insects and rodents can carry dangerous pathogens they can transmit to everyone around them. They can also contaminate food and trigger allergies.
Also, many species can cause expensive property damage. Termites, for instance, will silently eat away at our wooden structures for years, all while growing their colony, leading to costly repairs and compromising the safety of your home. And rodents are known to gnaw through electrical wires, which can pose fire hazards. And because some newer species are invasive and can threaten our ecosystem, neglecting to protect your home against these unwanted guests can also harm the environment.
Still, investing in residential pest control services will often save you money in the long run. We go beyond product application and include many preventative measures to keep pests out effectively outside of active problems. These strategies are more cost-effective than treating existing infestations and help you regain control of your home safely and naturally.
Call us today to learn how to nip pest problems in the bud before they spiral out of control and keep your loved ones safe year-round.
Commercial Pest Control In Norco, CA
As a business owner, investing in commercial pest control in Norco, CA, is prudent. It can yield numerous benefits for your business, starting with protecting your reputation. A pest infestation can quickly tarnish your image, as your customers may perceive the property as unclean and unsafe.
Also, pests can carry harmful pathogens that could harm your employees and clients. We can help eliminate potential disease transmission for a healthier workspace, which will reduce sick leaves among your staff.
And finally, health and safety regulations often mandate that you maintain a pest-free environment. Investing in pest control services demonstrates your commitment to cleanliness and safety, avoiding penalties, and more.
Don't let rodents chew through your electrical wires or spiders and stinging insects scare away customers. While commercial pest control is an investment, it ultimately leads to cost savings and lower risks of property damage. It also makes your workplace more comfortable for everyone. Contact us today to learn how our services can contribute to your long-term success.
Five Simple Yet Effective Mosquito Prevention Tips For Norco Homeowners
Professional mosquito reduction in Norco along with prevention strategies are the best way to prevent infestations and protect everyone on your property from diseases.
Here are five simple yet effective tips to keep these buzzing, biting pests away:
- Eliminate standing water: Mosquitoes most often breed in standing water. Regularly inspect your property for potential breeding grounds, and remember to empty or change the water in everything from pet dishes to rain gutters regularly. Make sure water does not accumulate in your outdoor containers throughout the year.
- Maintain your yard: Keep your green areas well-maintained to reduce mosquito hiding spots. Trim bushes, mow the grass, and remove anything holding water. Consider using mosquito-repelling plants like citronella and lavender for added protection.
- Install window and door screens: Ensure your windows and doors have properly fitting screens without any tears or holes. They help prevent many pests, not just mosquitoes, from entering your home while allowing fresh air to come in.
- Avoid peak mosquito activity: Mosquitoes are usually active around dawn and dusk. Limit outdoor activities during these times, or wear protective clothing if you must be outside.
- Ask for advice from the pros: We can help keep mosquitoes away with fogging, mosquito stations, and more. These methods are powerful enough to offer year-round protection.
These simple mosquito prevention tips are excellent at keeping these party crashers away. Still, many Norco homeowners need more during peak seasons.
Call our Compass Pest Management experts today to learn how to reduce the number of these invaders around your property significantly with mosquito treatments that work.
“Courtney is always a pleasure to be around. I always enjoy speaking with her. She is very efficient and diligent in her work. She even educates me about the work she does to our home.”- Jesus T.
“This is a well-run organization that has quality people working for them. They have done an amazing job for me and have done repair work at a very reasonable cost. I would definitely give them high marks.”- John Johnson
“Everyone I have met through this office has been friendly and excels at their job. Michael’s work exceeds my expectations! Thank you Compass Pest!”- Linda A.
“I use Compass Pest Management for my quarterly home and business pest control. They have fair prices, and Robert is very responsive when we have an immediate need for services.”- Kyle P.
“Will recommend Compass Pest Management to everyone. Thanks Richard!”- Jeff M.
“Michael always does a great job, I have wrote a review a few years ago and im still happy with the services. This company has been solid since day 1, highly recommend.”- Laurence L.
“We started with Compass about 3 months ago having issues with ants, black and brown widows, wasp nests ect. Michael does an awesome job. Couldn’t be happier with the service.”- Caitlyn L.
“I have been with Compass for 5 plus years, very happy with the service. I had a really bad ant problem, no ant problem now! Thank you!”- Carolyn B.
Contact Us To Completely Eliminate An Ant Infestation In Norco
Ants may be tiny, but they can be incredibly destructive. The best way to eliminate an infestation is to start with professional ant control services for complete ant removal.
The following prevention strategies can then ensure ants do not return:
- Identify your ant species: Different species may require different treatments. If you're not sure, our experts can help identify your infestation.
- Eliminate food sources: Ants come inside our homes primarily looking for food and shelter. Keep your home clean, store food in airtight containers, and promptly sweep and wipe down counters after cooking.
- Remove water sources: Like most other animals, ants need water to survive. Fix any water issues in and around your home, ensure proper drainage, and reduce moisture when possible.
- Seal entry points: Seal gaps around your home (for example, around window frames, under doors, or in your foundation) to prevent ants from entering your home.