Stinging Insects In Riverside Have No Place Near Your Home
Bee and wasp nests are some of Riverside's most dangerous insect colonies. A wasp nest may house several hundred stinging insects, and a single angry bee can leave you with painful wounds that last for days. While most people only experience the initial painful sting of the bee, the threat of insect stings can sometimes result in swelling, paralysis, and even anaphylactic shock. It's not worth attempting to manage stinging insects on your own, especially if they already have a large and intimidating presence around the property; instead, partner with a professional team of experts such as Compass Pest Management.
At Compass Pest Management, we are proud to use the most effective techniques to get rid of honey bees, carpenter bees, paper wasps, yellow jackets, hornets, and more. Our licensed and experienced techs have the necessary experience to deal with stinging insects and their large hives safely.
Call Compass Pest Management now to schedule a visit at your earliest convenience.
Effective Bee & Wasp Removal From Compass Pest Management
Bee and wasp control is a specialty of Compass Pest Management. We believe that a professional with the experience needed to deal with bees safely should always handle nest removal, especially those with an established presence near your residential or commercial property.
The stinging insect control process provided by Compass Pest Management is an intricate system with a three-step format.
- Initial inspection: We will walk the perimeter of your property, identify any visible bee or wasp nest, and provide a recommended course of action for their removal.
- Stinging insect treatment: Our licensed technicians will carefully apply specialized insecticides to targeted areas and safe bait traps that hone in on the specific insects you're dealing with.
- Follow up: During this time, our team will assess the efficacy of the treatment and clear up any remaining stinging insects if necessary. This visit will occur two weeks after our initial treatment and comes with a 30-day pest-free guarantee to all our clients.
Don't hesitate to contact Compass Pest Management today if you need bee or wasp removal in the Riverside, CA area. Our knowledgeable and friendly professionals are always available to remove lingering stinging insects at a moment's notice.
Simple Steps For Sting Prevention In Riverside
Stinging insects may still create a nest in or around your property despite your best prevention efforts. Avoidance is not always possible, so understanding the steps involved in avoiding stings is paramount to staying safe.
Here are some tips to prevent the risk of being stung by bees or wasps:
- Don't go near the nest.
- If you have a bee or wasp infestation, wear closed shoes, long sleeves, and long pants when heading outside.
- Avoid wearing cologne or scented lotions.
- If you get stung, stay as calm and quiet as possible. Slowly step away from the bee or wasp and leave the area.
- Remove the stinger from your skin by scraping or flicking it off. Avoid gripping or squeezing the stinger in an attempt to pull it out, as it may only add more venom to the wound.
- If stung in your arm or leg, lower it to prevent the venom from spreading faster.
If you are stung by a bee and do not have any known allergic reactions, you can manage the pain and swelling with over-the-counter medications. However, if you have a history of insect allergies and venom reactions, it would be wise to seek medical help right away.
Once you have addressed your stings, it will be time to address the insects. Compass Pest Management is standing by to help with any stinging insect control services you require. We make bee and wasp management easier than ever. Call today to learn more about how we can help!
Treat Bees & Wasps In Riverside With Compass Pest Management
It can be a challenge to keep your property free of stinging insects. Luckily, Compass Pest Management offers comprehensive and effective home pest solutions for those dealing with honeybees, carpenter bees, paper wasps, yellow jackets, and more. We are proud to offer some of the most effective stinging insect control services in Riverside and will do everything in our power to keep you, your home, and your business safe from harm.
Get in contact with one of our stinging insect specialists today to find out how we can help. We look forward to serving!