Pest Control In Cypress, California
Offering the young professionals and families that settle there a dense suburban feel, Cypress is only a short distance from Los Angeles and provides plenty of amenities for residents. Unfortunately, insects and rodents can easily move into structures in the area and thrive off of the constantly growing structures in Cypress.
Orange County pest control provided by Compass Pest Management is an essential investment to remove any pest issues in your Cypress home or business. With the help of our knowledgeable technicians, we can remove active pest issues on your property and protect your property from future insect or rodent infestations. Plus, investing in professional pest control saves you the time and money of attempting pest removal all by yourself.
Call us now to keep your Cypress home or business safe from pests year-round.
Residential Pest Control In Cypress
Keeping your Cypress home safe from all types of pests is vital to ensure you and your loved ones are safe from the health risks and destruction that insects and rodents can bring. Our technicians will begin your residential pest control plan by listening to your pest control concerns and discussing your experiences with you. Then, we will inspect the interior and exterior of your property to locate signs of active pests. With your permission, we may also start to apply treatments.
After applying your initial treatment solutions to your home, we will provide follow-ups and offer a 30-day guarantee. You won't need to worry about your pest issues.
Call us now to get started having a pest-free home.
Commercial Pest Control In Cypress
At Compass Pest Management, we know that your Cypress commercial property has specific standards to meet and that these standards include keeping your business completely pest-free. With the help of our expert technicians, your pest issues can be identified and removed in no time.
All of our commercial pest control plans will start with discussing your experiences and general pest control concerns. Then, our technicians will complete a walk-through of your property, where we will gather information and evidence of any active pests. Armed with this information, we will then provide you with a quote for our services and a treatment plan that allows us to effectively and efficiently eradicate all of our pest problems.
Call us now to learn more or get started.
A Step-By-Step Guide To Ant Control For Cypress Homeowners
Ant control around your Cypress home is essential to keep this pest out of your home and stop them from contaminating surfaces or food storage areas. You can follow these steps to help prevent ant problems on your property:
- Seal cracks around your home’s windows, doors, and foundation to keep ants out.
- Put window and door screens into place and invest in weather stripping to ant-proof your home.
- Ensure trash is sealed up tightly and placed in trash cans with lids to reduce ant scavenging.
- Reduce or remove access to outdoor pet food and compost piles, as the aroma of these attract ants.
- Consider using airtight, plastic containers in food storage areas to keep ants out.
- Always store leftover food correctly and never leave out dirty dishes or food and drink spills. These odors will attract hungry ants.
- Cut back long grasses in your yard and remove debris or woodpiles to prevent ants from hiding outdoors.
- Remove moisture issues and leaks that contribute to excess water pools, as these areas can attract ants.
For more information on ant control and assistance in defeating active ant infestations that overrun your property, reach out to our expert technicians at Compass Pest Management.
What's Attracting Mosquitoes To My Cypress Home?
Mosquitoes buzzing around your Cypress home will undoubtedly deliver itchy bites and ruin your enjoyment of your property. To stop this pest from overrunning your yard and home, you should be removing factors attracting mosquitoes there in the first place, such as:
- Areas of standing water that mosquitoes can use to lay their eggs.
- Water features such as bird baths and ponds that are untreated.
- Long, overgrown grasses and plenty of yard debris where mosquitoes hide.
- Plenty of sweet-smelling flowers around your yard attract mosquitoes.
- Floral soaps, deodorants, and shampoos attract mosquitoes to humans.
- Windows and doors with broken screens or cracks around them can attract mosquitoes.
If you are still struggling with mosquitoes invading your property even after removing and reducing the factors that attract them, you should contact Compass Pest Management for further assistance.