The Best Source For Gopher Control Services In Riverside County
Gophers are one of the most common outdoor pest problems faced by property owners in Riverside County. You can tell if you have gophers by looking for small dirt mounds around your yard, garden, or orchard. Gophers live underground and primarily stay out of sight. Still, you may see them pushing dirt out of one of their burrows, feeding along the edge of a hole, or occasionally moving from one feeding area to another. While gophers may seem innocuous enough, gophers are often responsible for damage to plants, crops, water lines, and sprinkler systems. They can also divert irrigation water and contribute to soil erosion.
At Compass Pest Management, we are your best source for reliable and affordable gopher control in Riverside. We provide both one-time and ongoing gopher control services for properties of all sizes. Ongoing service can be scheduled on a monthly, bimonthly, or quarterly basis. To get rid of gophers, we use some of the most effective and eco-friendly methods available in our industry, including trapping, baiting, fumigation, and exclusion. Following the successful trapping of one or more gophers, ongoing gopher control services are recommended to prevent reinfestation.
Here's what you can expect when you partner with us here at Compass Pest Management:
- Gopher Removal Experts
- Serving the Inland Empire Since 1997
- Experienced, Licensed, Insured
- Affordable Rates
- 1,000s of Satisfied Clients
- One-Time & Ongoing Service
- Call for a Free Estimate
Call us today for a free on-site consultation anywhere in Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Rialto, Fontana, San Bernardino, Moreno Valley, Jurupa Valley, Eastvale, Norco, Corona, or Riverside. We are family owned and operated, fully insured, and licensed by California's Structural Pest Control Board and County Agricultural Department. As a testament to our exceptional results, fair prices, and responsive service, we have 1,000s of satisfied residential and commercial clients, and a very high customer return and referral rate.
Gopher Control Services From Compass Pest Management
Compass Pest Management is happy to provide both one-time and ongoing gopher control services for properties of all sizes. We create an added layer of security around the building according to your needs and preferences. Small-scale gopher problems that have only just become obvious may be treated with the help of a trained expert. We can also help remove ingrained or deeply rooted infestations with our effective long-term treatments.
Here's what you might expect from the gopher control services offered by Compass Pest Management:
- Experts in the area will respond to your initial treatment booking. Once we arrive, a property inspection will scout out dirt mounds on your property and other physical signs of gophers. We will also observe any problem areas on the property that you want to bring to our attention.
- Once Compass Pest Management can determine the size of the gopher problem, we develop a plan of action to address it. We will discuss all treatments and follow-ups (if needed) and the unique methods we plan to use. If you choose to schedule ongoing gopher control services, you may schedule recurring treatments monthly, bimonthly, or quarterly.
- We offer a 30-day warranty on our gopher control services and will return to help you craft a more efficient program within a few weeks of the initial treatment. Discuss all questions and comments with your assigned gopher control expert, and rest comfortably knowing that your home has the protection it needs.
Make gopher control the last thing on your mind. Partner with the professionals at Compass Pest Management for gopher security and protection for years to come.
Other Ways To Prevent Gopher Activity Around The Lawn
The best way to keep gophers away from your property is to take proactive steps toward prevention. These steps include improving drainage around the yard and eliminating potential food sources. Gophers will also be less likely to invade a property if there are fewer places for them to hide, so consider trimming back any overgrown brush or weeds.
When put into a step-by-step framework, the best method of preventing gopher activity is:
- Improving drainage around the property.
- Eliminating potential food sources.
- Trimming back overgrown brush or weeds.
- Building wire mesh fences around garden beds and other vulnerable areas.
- Using gopher-repellent plants around the perimeter of the property.
If you've been dealing with gophers on your Riverside County property for years, it's time to take back what's yours; no ifs, ands, or buts. Get into contact with Compass Pest Management for the home gopher control you've been looking for.
Call Compass Pest Management For Gopher Control Today
Riverside residents have trusted Compass Pest Management for gopher control since day one, and there's a good reason why. We offer comprehensive home and commercial pest control solutions to current infestations while also taking steps to prevent gopher activity in the future. Our experts are proud to go above and beyond and ensure that our customers are completely satisfied and totally gopher free!
Call the Riverside office of Compass Pest Management today to speak with a professional about your options. Do you still have some questions? Submit an online form, and we will get back to you quickly.