Protect Your Riverside Property With Effective Termite Control
Compass Pest Management is your best choice for full-service termite control in Riverside County. We provide expert termite inspection, spraying, and tenting/fumigation services at highly competitive prices -- usually 20% less than our nationally branded competitors. Over the last 18 years, we've helped homeowners, HOAs, apartment managers, and business owners get rid of drywood and subterranean termite infestations, fungus/dry rot, carpenter bees, and other wood-destroying organisms as well as prevent reinfestations. Moreover, as your one-call-does-it-all pest control company, we also perform termite escrow inspections for home purchases and provide expert wood repair and restoration services for termite damage. As a testament to our expertise, effective home pest control methods, fair prices, and honest service, we have thousands of satisfied clients throughout the Inland Empire and receive over 90% of our business from repeat customers.
Here's what we have to offer at Compass Pest Management:
- Experts in Termite Inspection, Spraying, Tenting/Fumigation, and Wood Repairs
- Over 18 Years of Experience
- 1,000s of Satisfied Clients
- Serving All of Riverside County
- Exceptional Service at Competitive Rates
- One-Year Guarantee on Spray Treatments
- Two-Year Guarantee on Tenting
Our pest control services are always provided by knowledgeable technicians who understand the biology and behaviors of termites and other wood-destroying organisms. They know how to identify the type and scope of your infestation, the best techniques and chemicals for treatment, and actions you can take to prevent a reinfestation, such as moisture control, foaming, baiting, and/or limiting wood-to-earth contact. We can customize a solution to fit most budgets, and will complete all termite treatment and wood reconstruction in a safe and time-efficient manner. Wood replacement and repairs are performed by our own in-house carpenters, who excel at repairing termite-damaged roof sheathing, fascia, rafter tails, doors, window trims, patio covers and posts, raised foundation floors, floor joists, bathroom floors, toilet leaks, and more. Most repairs are completed in less than a day.
Call Compass Pest Management for all of your business and home termite control needs in Riverside County. We can typically accommodate urgent requests, and serve all of Riverside, Rialto, Redlands, Moreno Valley, Jurupa Valley, Eastvale, Norco, Corona, San Bernardino, Rancho Cucamonga, and Fontana. We are family owned and operated and fully licensed and insured. We have a large staff of highly trained exterminators and entomologists, fully-stocked service vehicles, and a wide array of high-end pesticides, including baits, liquid termiticides, orange oil, and more. We use the industry's best termite control practices and stay up-to-date on the state and federal safety regulations affecting our industry. Termite spray treatments are guaranteed for one year and tenting/fumigation is guaranteed for two years.
How Compass Pest Management Handles Termite Control
Compass Pest Management believes in finding the root of the problem before treating it. To help make this a reality, we begin the vast majority of our services looking for signs and symptoms of termite activity, including:
- Mud tubes
- Damaged wood
Once we can confirm a termite presence inside your home, we will begin creating a custom-tailored treatment plan. This plan usually depends on the situation and can be formatted to meet your individual needs. We truly want to come alongside your home or business with solutions that work best for you.
Compass Pest Management will develop the best plan for approaching your unique situation. As we complete the inspection process, options for treatment and mitigation will be made available.
- Tenting or fumigation for termites is available for widespread infestations where treatment in localized areas may be difficult.
- Drilling or treating local areas may be useful for property owners with less complicated termite infestations.
- If you are concerned about termites in your for-sale property, Compass Pest Management also provides termite escrow inspections, pre-listing inspections, and termite service policies with a one-year guarantee.
If you happen to have damaged wooden structures around your home or business, Compass Pest Management may be able to help. We provide minor wood damage repairs in a variety of circumstances and also recommend local experts with plenty of experience for more extensive damage.
If you think termite treatments should be a part of your solution, Compass Pest Management is always ready to help. Give us a quick phone call today.
How To Prevent Termite Infestations In Riverside
As they say in the pest control industry, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Compass Pest Management recommends the following actions if you suspect that you may have lingering termite conditions or concerns around your Riverside property:
- Eliminate water sources in your yard, from puddles and pools to leaks or damaged pipes. Termites need moisture to survive, so removing any stagnant areas will be the most effective way to stop them from coming around. Do as many repairs as you feel comfortable with, then contact local providers for additional exclusion work.
- Minimize the amount of wood debris near your property, especially rotting lumber that could be used for termite "sandwiches." If you have a woodpile, make sure it is as far away from your house as possible. Stack up cords of burnable wood at least 25 feet away from the sides of the house.
- Talk to a professional about installing home termite bait systems and other long-term solutions that can keep these pests at bay. Monitoring programs, drill treatments, and full-spectrum fumigation are just a few of the most effective methods provided by Compass Pest Management.
The above is not an exhaustive list, but following these tips may help to reduce your threshold of risk for termite infestations. If you are already struggling with a pre-existing termite infestation, it would be wise to contact Compass Pest Management as soon as possible.
Contact Your Riverside Office Of Compass Pest Management For Termite Control
From subterranean species to drywood termites, Compass Pest Management understands your need to create a safe termite-free home. Refined over years of practical application, we adapt our services to meet the needs of all Riverside home and business owners.
Get in touch with Compass Pest Management for an up-front quote. We will be happy to assist you with all your termite-related needs.