Pest Control In Redlands, CA
Here in Redlands, we care about our town, and it shows. Between our rich history, lovely parks, and a wide variety of things to do, Redlands is an all-around fantastic place to live. Unfortunately, no town is perfect when it comes to pests, and that includes Redlands.
Compass Pest Management has been providing top-rated pest control in Redlands and the surrounding areas since 1997. We're a local, family-owned business, and we take pride in keeping our community safe from pests. We are the premier choice for safe, trustworthy, and affordable San Bernardino County pest control services. In fact, more than 90% of our business comes from repeat customers.
Whether you're dealing with ants, spiders, mice, roaches, termites, or any other type of pest, we can help. We offer residential and commercial pest control services to ensure that your home or business is pest-free. If you're ready to get rid of pests for good, give us a call at Compass Pest Management. We'll be happy to answer any of your questions and schedule a free on-site estimate.
Residential Pest Control In Redlands
Your home should be your sanctuary, a place where you can relax, unwind, and feel safe. But when pests invade, that feeling of safety is quickly replaced by anxiety and stress. Don't worry; Compass Pest Management offers comprehensive residential pest control services in Redlands to help you get rid of pests for good.
We understand that every home is unique, which is why we offer flexible scheduling and customizable service plans. We take the time to listen to your needs, and we're fully transparent about what to expect with our pest control process. And because we know pest issues can occur when you're least prepared, we do our best to respond quickly to urgent requests.
All of our technicians are fully licensed, highly experienced, and extremely knowledgeable in the science of pest control. Since we understand the biology of a wide variety of pests, we can determine the most efficient way to remove them and keep them out.
No matter what your pest problem may be, we can help. Contact us today to schedule a free estimate or to learn more about our residential pest control services.
Commercial Pest Control In Redlands
Pests are a huge nuisance that can pose a serious threat to your business. Not only can they damage your property, but they can also scare away customers and damage your reputation. At Compass Pest Management, we know how important it is to keep your Redlands business pest-free. That's why we offer expert commercial pest control services in Redlands to help protect your business from pests.
When you partner with us for your commercial pest control needs, we'll fully assess the scope of the issue, apply our expertise to create a customized solution, and eliminate the pests using only the highest quality products. As a locally-owned business, we're also committed to providing top-level service at the best price around – our rates are typically 20% less than national chains.
We understand that every business in Redlands is different, which is why we'll tailor our extermination plans to your needs. Whether you need one-time or ongoing commercial pest control services, we're here to help. Don't let pests ruin your business; call Compass Pest Management today. We'll be happy to discuss our services further or schedule a free estimate.
Tips To Help Avoid Wasps In Redlands This Summerv
It's no secret that wasps are a huge nuisance here in Redlands, especially during the summer months, and can be a problem on your property. They're sometimes aggressive, they sting, and they seem to be everywhere. Here are a few things you can do to help avoid them this summer:
- Keep your property clean: Regularly sweep your porch and patio, remove any food or garbage, and keep your yard free of debris.
- Be careful with food: If you have a picnic or barbecue, make sure your food is inaccessible to wasps. Wasps are attracted to sweets, so make sure all food is properly sealed and put away when not in use.
- Seal up gaps and crevices: Wasps can enter your home through small spaces. Seal up any cracks or openings around doors and windows to help keep them out.
- Call a professional: If you're having trouble with wasps, the best thing you can do is call the pest control professionals at Compass Pest Management. We'll be able to identify the source of the problem and take care of it quickly and efficiently.
At Compass Pest Management, we are your local wasp removal experts. We have over 18 years of experience dealing with all types of wasps in Redlands, and our highly-trained team includes two certified entomologists. We'll be able to help you get rid of wasps and keep them from coming back.
If you've spotted a wasp nest on your property, or are seeing more of these insects flying around, don't wait; call Compass Pest Management today. We'll be happy to provide a free on-site estimate to eliminate them with our effective wasp control services in Redlands.
Are You Ready For The Summer Ant Invasion In Redlands?
Ants in Redlands become more active as the weather gets warmer and move indoors, searching for food and water. If you're not careful, you could have a serious ant problem on your hands.
These pests may seem harmless, but they can contaminate food, damage property, and spread disease. That's why it's so important to take steps to keep them out. Here are a few things you can do to help avoid an ant infestation in your Redlands home this summer:
- Keep your kitchen clean: Ants are attracted to food, so it's important to wipe down counters, sweep floors, and wash dishes regularly.
- Eliminate water sources: Ants need water to survive, so eliminating sources of moisture in your home will help deter them. Fix any leaks, remove any standing water, and keep things clean and dry.
- Repair cracks and crevices: Cracks and crevices give ants a way into your home, so it's important to repair them as soon as possible. Seal up any cracks in your foundation, caulk around windows and doors, and fill in gaps in your walls.
- Call a pest control professional: If you're struggling to control the ants on your property, it's best to call an ant pest control professional like Compass Pest Management.
At Compass Pest Management, our ant pest control services will eliminate the pests at the source to keep them from coming back. We offer a free estimate so that we can assess your ant problem and recommend the best course of treatment. We also guarantee our work, so you can be sure you're getting the best possible service. Don't wait for the ants to take over your home. Call Compass Pest Management today to get rid of them for good.